Have questions for a foot specialist? Join Main St. Chiropractic and Matt Neufeld on Monday, June 15th at 6:30 PM for a night dedicated to your FEET!
Matt Neufeld is a Canadian Certified Pedorthist and Clinic Manager at Kintec Footwear + Orthotics. He completed a Bachelor of Kinesiology degree before becoming a Certified Pedorthist. He has now been with Kintec for nearly 10 years. He has helped many people with various foot problems, and will be presenting on the following:
- Proper foot mechanics and common gait abnormalities (over pronation, under pronation, etc.)
- Common injuries he sees and how footwear and orthotics play a role in treatment (Plantar Fasciitis, Patellafemoral Pain Syndrome, Metatarsalgia, etc.)
- Everything you need to know about footwear
- Different features of shoes and how they help
- How different shoes help certain foot types/mechanics
- How orthotics work with footwear
- Simple tests YOU can do when you are out shoe shopping
Sign up with Katie at your next appointment or call 604.569.0937 to save your space.
See you soon!